Fidelizer Support Thread

With pleasure. :slight_smile:

Hi,
I have two PCs and two separate Fidelizer licenses one for each computer. Iā€™ve updated with you several times and have been using Fidelizer since at least version 2 although at first I used the free version.

I look forward to each Fidelizer version with both a smile and a frown. The smile? The absolute certainty that my music will sound better than ever before, guaranteed. You my friend are a genius.

The frown? The installation process. I struggle with it each time. The two licenses always get mixed up. I cannot find the numbers the program is supposed to generate when an attempt to update is executed. I do find the numbers sometimes but they donā€™t seem to work as I believe they are older numbers from the installation before. (Sorry I cantā€™t remember the correct term you use for them. )

Youā€™ve been a great help In the past but as we live half a world away and I spend 5 days a week caring for my father 50 miles from home itā€™s difficult to coordinate communication. (Not your fault!)

I understand completely the reasons for your installation and updating process. Itā€™s to prevent the theft of your lifeā€™s work. I donā€™t blame you a bit.

ROON also faces the theft of their intellectual property. They seem to have a simpler method that I assume works very well.

Perhaps there is a way to protect your brain child from theft and yet simplify and streamline it?

It maybe the fact that I have two PCs and two licenses as others donā€™t seem to comment about issues. Or perhaps Iā€™m just obtuse

Iā€™ll try to look at your last instructions and persevere in what I know will be an exciting upgrade.

Thanks very much for a fantastic product that I enthusiastically recommend to all my friends.

Your friend,
Steven

Hi. Iā€™m glad to hear you are enjoying music better with Fidelizer products. As for license, itā€™s for single PC so each license will work for machine generating hardware. You can always bring both license to install and one of them should work or you can remember each license order for your machine. For myself I remember the first license fot my work PC and second one for my laptop.

Hi,
Yes I understand. I tried this. It still will not update.

A friend who had already updated his Fidelizer came over and did the same exact sequence to my PCs and it wouldnā€™t install for him either.

So as I said Iā€™m not enthralled with the update method.

Iā€™m sure others have the same issues at times.

Hi. Could you contact me via email and send the key it generates on failing update so I can check?

Hi, can I use fidelizer with Roon Rock?

ROCK is a locked down OS, nothing can be loaded onto it.

Fidelizer is Windows application so it wonā€™t work on Roon Rock as console Linux OS.

Regards,
Keetakawee

1 Like

Hi, I am using the latest version of Fidelizer on a windows 10 pc. This pc is only used for audio and I installed RoonServer on it. I use the JCat USB and ethernet card for this, each with its own 5V SBooster power supply. A Shunyata Sigma USB cable goes from the PC to the dCS Vivaldi DAC USB input. I am now using the setting: Purist and Network Renderer. I think that sounds the best, but your advice is that I should actually use the Streamer or Network Player setting for RoonServer. Are these settings personal or is there a technical explanation that I have to use the other ones?

Streamer option is for computer streaming audio to network player/DAC. For computer with USB output to DAC, it should be Network Renderer/Player option with consideration of streaming services. You can try Audio Renderer too if you use only local files.

1 Like

Hello Friend,
I am new to this world of Roon, and I would like to know what Fidelizer is, and how using it can benefit me. I use Roon in Windows 10 as Core.
Thank you so much.

https://fidelizer-audio.com/ read this first.

Hi. Fidelizer is software to improve sound quality on Windows platform. It optimizes multimedia features in NT6 kernel and OS features for better audio performance on OS components itself so every software including Roon. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fidelizer 8.7 released ā€“ Added ā€œAudirvanaā€ modern application launch support with media player application improvements

Despite tight schedule, I always find time to maintain updates over time and design solutions for Audirvana software. Now you can launch Audirvana from Fidelizer with core isolation policy applied for further tweaks.

This is possible by mapping Audirvana executable file with smart detection algorithm I develop to convert to shell execution from explorer and this feature works with other modern apps like Skype too.

I also implemented applying media player launch options to all running instances so startup instances like Roon/JRiver can receive media player application tweaks along with selected application too.

Some bugs like 3rd option not working at all in Free/Plus version. I also moved application launch to perform after optimizations with wait time option so other processes wonā€™t get mixed in optimizations.

Changelog for version 8.7

Free
-Added modern application launch support for Audirvana by selecting executable file
-Added optimizing all instances of media player application for modern and startup processes
-Added Wait Time option to launch media player applications with adjustable delay between apps
-Fixed bug where the third media player application wonā€™t run
-Moved media player application launch to perform after finishing optimizations
-Optimized optimization sequence to reduce over all optimizations

Plus
-Added modern application launch support for Audirvana by selecting executable file
-Added optimizing all instances of media player application for modern and startup processes
-Added Wait Time option to launch media player applications with adjustable delay between apps
-Fixed bug where the third media player application wonā€™t run

Pro
-Fixed ā€œNo change (Preserve current configuration)ā€ option in Processor Priority Policy changing value to 0

Download: Fidelizer 8.7
Upgrade: Fidelizer Upgrade Program

Fidelizer Plus/Pro users should be received a mail about update and download link by now. If you somehow didnā€™t receive an update notification as I received some delivery failure message too, please contact me for an update with your customer data to verify.

I always say not using media player application wonā€™t lose Fidelizer core optimizations but being able to run from Fidelizer feels more assuring, right? I hope this will be good a present for you guys and Merry Christmas. :slight_smile:

I did not get your mail and also no response after sending a mail a few day agoā€¦?
What to do?

Tack,gott nytt Ć„r.

ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”

Thanks and happy new year.

Hi. Last few days I had parties with old schoolmates in hometown with unexpected stay over so I couldnā€™t provide prompt response recently. If I still havenā€™t answered to your email yet, it could be some technical difficulty with spam filter on mail provider.

Please send me private message with your customerā€™s name and mail address to verify and Iā€™ll send your updated software in PM and email again. :slight_smile:

Regards,
Keetakawee

With pleasure and happy new year. :slight_smile:

Regards,
Keetakawee

I did send you the mail a few min ago.
Thanks!

I sent updates to your provided email addresses now and happy listening. :slight_smile:

Regards,
Keetakawee