I am using a HRT MicroStreamer DAC connected over USB to a Windows 10 laptop.
I was having a terrible time with random clicks and pops throughout the audio.
The fix was to change the buffer size to 25 milliseconds under Device Setup > Show Advanced.
I have the same problem but cannot find the option to change buffer size under device set up > show advanced. Any suggestions?
I’m not home right now, but I’m pretty sure I had to scroll down and it was one of the last options.
Hello @RichS & @Raj_C,
Can you please provide some more information here?
- What Operating System are you experiencing this issue on, are you both using Windows 10?
- How is the HRT Streamer connected in both setups, are they both via USB directly to the Core?
- Can you both share a Screenshot of your Device Setup tab including the Advanced section?
- How often to the pops and clicks occur? Is it every track or less often?
- What does the Signal Path show when these pops occur?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.