Regular router and switch with everything solidly wired. A setup that has always worked perfectly prior to Roon 1.8.
Since I rediscovered the new integrated Focus function of Roon 1.8, I have been playing with pinning and sorting items for Albums, Artists, and Tracks. While doing this, I noticed that sometimes the content wouldn’t load when browsing Roon on the Windows 10 PC. It can work fine one moment and stop working the next. And when it is stalled, it is stalled forever and only a program restart will make the content reappear. I finished editing the order of the items yesterday but now, the next day, and after a Windows reboot, the behavior persists.
I have all the latest software everywhere. I have not used the new Focus functionality until now so it is possible that this issue started with the first version of 1.8.
Interestingly, when accessing the K50 from the iPad Pro 11 inch, the Focus content loads with no issues.