Formation Wedge Impressions

Thank you so much for this @Riviera_Bluesman ! I really appreciate it! I will definitely take your advise into consideration!

1 Like

@Riviera_Bluesman , where do you keep your formation bass in relation to your wedge? Right by it? Under it?

I have mine set up on a sofa table that sits underneath a window in my dining area…

I also have two Formation Flex(s) that are stereo paired on my kitchen counter top adjacent to the dining area.

I run them all in sync via Roon, the B&W app, or AirPlay 2. All work well and sound great :+1:.

2 Likes

That looks nice! Thank you!!

1 Like

@Riviera_Bluesman , I hope I am not giving you a headache but I have one more question. Was there any headaches connecting your formation wedge to your wifi? I read a review about how it only connects to wifi with 2.4 GHz endpoint and it does not connect to mesh networks. Is that true? Thank you again for all your help.

I have an Eero mesh network in my home and have had no WiFi connection issues with any of my Formation products.

It is true that they connect at 2.4 GHz (which I never even knew/noticed until you pointed it out) but that has been absolutely no problem in my experience.

I also have a set of KEF LS50 Wireless speakers that I would not hesitate replacing with the Duo’s down the road if I chose to. I am perfectly content with the Formation products.

Thank you so much. I really appreciate your input.

I am really enjoying the wedge. Roon connection was almost instant.

4 Likes