Four-legged acoustical treatments (Post your critters! :) ) [2018-2022]

And here’s one of Theo napping in my chair. Just got him 2 months ago, he’s 8 months old. He’s a Maine Coon Cat, should end up around 18lb when fully grown.

29 Likes

Correction. That WAS your chair :wink:

8 Likes

This is a rare honour…I can count on one hand how many times Bailey sits on my lap… obviously her Christmas present for me😎

30 Likes

Could offer you another 9kg Cooney that is way too warm …

20 Likes

One more of Theo. Found a new spot.

23 Likes

Hell, what does Ed Sheeran in your fridge??

1 Like

You may be onto something

3 Likes

Joking aside. An adorably cute thief you have!

Sorry I can’t help it. But your cat reminds me of this song…,

5 Likes

With cats it appears you get 2nd choice to the cat

I get FIRST choice :smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

I want to come back as spoiled brat of a house cat next go around :sweat_smile:

Picture didn’t come out too well due to the sun but you get the idea…

22 Likes

Does not that look like utter contentment?

1 Like

It absolutely does…and there are two more upstairs sprawled over a bed.
Five happy cats.

2 Likes

And then big :dog2: just waiting patiently for me to take her out .

20 Likes

And my GSPs! Here’re two out of five😳

Mother and son! (The tongued one is the mother.) Adopted recently. Neither expected to live long—mother is 13 and son is 8 but has lymphoma.

All the figuring out of medications every meal, crushing them so that they’ll get in there is a bloody nightmare. But what else can you do with such helpless and sweet creatures?

17 Likes

Fantastic!! Golden oldies.

I’m sure you have had some great times.

Sad news guys, our giant puppy passed away last week from cancer :frowning: One of the most painful days I think I’ve ever had.

The remaining two (as well as my wife and me) are just gutted and Christmas was definitely a bit strange without the endless bounding chaos running around the place smashing into things! life just shouldn’t be this quiet in our house.

We also moved the house from the glass walls and trees due to our landlady being somewhat of a (spoilt entitled) psychopath…

The listening view is a bit more traditional in this place - our new “view” is actually behind the speakers this time…

It’s here the eldest remaining sits looking for her best buddy to come back and play…

Hope you all had a good one everyone!

The Big Man the day before he crossed the rainbow bridge…

23 Likes

Sorry to hear of your loss (& landlady issues) hopefully happier times are just around the corner.
:pray:t4:

1 Like

How heartbreaking. :sob: My sincerest condolences for your family’s loss.

What a gorgeous tribute to your friend…i cant have pets due to this, too painful.

3 Likes