Four-legged acoustical treatments (Post your critters! :) ) [2018-2022]

So sad for you @cmr600, just beautiful friends. I believe @kim_hixson said it best

2 Likes

So sorry to hear about this. Devastating to lose a member of the family.

1 Like

Very very sad to read. Heartbreaking for you all. Condolences.

1 Like

Sorry for your loss, what a sad time for you all

1 Like

Tell me about it - we have a load of animals but these three were everything.

We made the call that however much the pain in times like this, we would rather have all the fun fond memories from the years with them (although it still sucks at the moment). After a rubbish day at work, I’d skulk back home and the Big Man was always there to greet me, tell me to come out for a walk with him, and listen to all my woes while somehow telling me it was gonna be OK :slight_smile:

The lack of noise around the place is deafening at the moment, but it will pass, and the tears will turn into fond memories…I’ve already forgiven him for breaking two fingers while dragging me 30m down the road to chase some monkeys…

When we knew his time wasn’t long, we managed a 13-hour road trip down to the beach so he could play in the sea for the first time in his life, seeing that whole “live for the moment” thing that dogs do so well can teach us all a thing or two!

And this actually became the poignant moment from the trip - so much that it’s now on a canvas in our home…

26 Likes

It appears my daughter is just as soppy as I am with animals in need.
She rescued this kitten off the streets of Hilo in pretty poor shape.
Just back from the vets where he had to have an eye removed.
His name is Koa.
I’m hoping he now has a long and happy life after his rough start.

26 Likes

Poor guy. I am sure from this point on things will be a bit better. Cuite and they rebound so fast he probably doesn’t even know.

1 Like

The abundant love and kindness in this thread is heartwarming. :heart:

My favorite thread! :hugs:

9 Likes

Just me and Big :dog2: at our local Christmas Tree extravaganza they have every year and it just keeps getting bigger and better!

19 Likes

Sheba has eyes only for you Ace

4 Likes

You and Sheba look very happy, she is wonderful.

1 Like

We are indeed blessed to have her by our side Robert!

2 Likes

Home alone with the Mother-in-law’s dog. My Kacie has a boy friend.

19 Likes

Yeah mother and son! (The tongued one is the mother.) Adopted recently. Neither expected to live long—mother is 13 and son is 8 but has lymphoma.

All the figuring out of medications every meal, crushing them so that they’ll get in there is a bloody nightmare. But what else can you do with such helpless and sweet creatures?

4 Likes

All credit to you and your family sir for taking them in.

2 Likes

Continued here …

Four-legged acoustical treatments (post your critters) [2023]