Four-legged acoustical treatments (post your critters!) [2023]

Here we go, its all new

New Year’s resolution: Get sufficient rest! What is your resolution for 2023?

23 Likes

Our little buddy has his 29th birthday this month.

24 Likes

Our “Little Grey Terrorist” is mere 17 years , at least another 20 years on ankle nipping (aka African Grey - Lucy)

2 Likes

Lucy got bitten by a neighbor’s German Shepherd at my MIL’s house last week. I jerked her up by her leash and held her over my head but he got her on the butt. It’s a mess now after two trips to a local vet.

19 Likes

Sorry to hear and all the best for Lucy. Great job trying to save her in any case!

2 Likes

Hope she recovers with no problems

2 Likes

Yikes! What an awful thing to go through. I hope Lucy recovers quickly.

2 Likes

Thanks. That’s the third time Lucy and I have been attacked by huge dogs in three different towns, first time I was not able to keep her from getting bitten.

1 Like

Was the GS on a leash? So many owners let aggressive dogs run free. Hope it was just an unfortunate accident.

They keep it in a large fenced area, but sometimes let it out in their yard. It came flying onto my MIL’s property before I could react in time.

4 Likes

Ouch! :frowning:

I’m glad it wasn’t worse.

2 Likes

Oh no. I hope she recovers quickly.

2 Likes

What a nasty attack.
Hopefully he fully recovers quickly.

2 Likes

26 Likes

you’re about to get slapped! :joy:

Look into my eyes……you are feeling sleepy​:sleeping::sleeping:

Sheba has never gone onto the furniture ever but I now believe this is only because we got her a huge orthopedic bed right when we first got her.
So I take it out into the garage to give it a real good clean and de-odour come back in to find this :rofl:

20 Likes

…you will never get that section of the couch back

4 Likes

She is such a gentle soul.

2 Likes