FS: KEF LSX Speakers (Black) + P1 Desk Pads [SOLD]

I’m selling these speakers because they don’t get any use. I purchased them in July 2019 and they got some light use last fall/winter until I repackaged and stored them where they’ve remained for the past ~9 months.

They are in great condition w/ no dings, scratches, scuffs or damage and are operationally perfect.They ship w/ all original packaging, accessories and materials.

The sale price is $825. I’ll cover PayPal fees and shipping within the continental US.

Rob a lot of people would have included a price with something they were selling. It really helps make the sale happen. :grinning:

1 Like

Wow, thank you @John_Aiello. Just a bit of an oversight :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have been thinking about a pair of LSX for quite some time for our master bedroom. I am now a bit confused by the recently announced Roon Ready policy. As far as I can tell the LSX was never listed as Roon Ready. If I purchase a used or new pair of LSX will they still be Roon compatible?

Thanks in advance,
Vince

The LSX are Roon capable. They just don’t support RAAT. This means they cannot be grouped with other Roon equipment. That was never an issue for me.

Reading the new policy I am left with the impression that users with pre-existing installs of non-Roon Ready are grandfathered in and will continue to work. It’s not clear to me that a new install will work if not Roon Ready.

My understanding is that the new policy is specific to the “Roon Ready” RAAT certification program. Other endpoints including Roon Tested, local hardware, Airplay, etc. are not impacted. Again, only Roon Ready devices flagged as “Uncertified” are affected by the recent policy change as announced here.

1 Like

@support - just to be 100% certain, would you please comment on this thread?

Thanks,
Vince

The LSX are not “uncertified Roon Ready”, they are just not Roon Ready at all. They are unaffected by the Sept 21, 2020 “uncertified” device announcement.

1 Like

Thanks @danny I really appreciate how quickly Team Roon replies to even the smallest of questions.

1 Like

Agreed, definitely an amazing team with great customer focus.

1 Like

Bump w/ price drop