FS: Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and Hub [SOLD]

Logitech Programmable Remote – includes both remote and hub.

Logitech Harmony Ultimate

Probably one of the best programmable remotes ever made. You add devices and can then create tasks which devices to use, switch them on in order, choose what inputs to use and (depending on the device) add other commands. Programming is done through the Harmony App (IOS and Google/Android versions available). Once saved to the hub / remote you can control w=things using the remote or use the harmony app.

Logitech stopped making harmony remotes a few years ago but they continue to update the database – so recent purchases I made such as the a Panasonic TV, miniDSP SHD and Arcam AVR – all made well after logitech stopped selling the harmony – are all in the logitech database – you just use the Harmony software to add the device and it finds it in the logitech database and downloads the data with the commands, inputs etc. specific to that device.

I do have original box but it’s in the lost and it’s around 4am now (anyone who has taken dexamethasone as part of chemotherapy will know the effect) so I’ll add picture of the box in the morning!

Looks like new and has worked perfectly. Looking for around £100+ postage (estimate £10 in UK, would have to check outside UK).

PS. Also have these for sale:
miniDSP SHD
IOM / Hypex Amplifiers
APPLE TV HD

I’ll have this if still available, also contacted you via ASR.

Hi,

Ad only posted about 20 minutes ago so yes, still available.

Please send PM with contact details / location (so I can check postage) and suggested payment method.

Thanks,
Mike.