FS: Logitech Squeezebox Touch

Logitech Squeezebox Touch for sale with remote and power chord. In good condition with no scratches on the display. No box.

$150. Shipping to US lower 48 included in the price.

1 Like

Just to say a Squeezebox Touch is an effortless way to get an excellent Roon endpoint into your system, and is preposterously good value for money. Glwts.

5 Likes

Is this still available for sale? Also, when using it as an endpoint for Roon, will I still get the song titles and artist on the display?

Yes, I still have it. With the lack of interest though, I think that I’m going to list it on Ebay. You will get album covers and titles with the device. On Roon, in the Settings, the selection for, “Enable Squeezebox support”, needs to be turned on. It’s a cute little device.

2 Likes

I can also mention that the Squeezeboxes work very very well as roon endpoints and the SQ is surprisingly good. You really can’t go wrong. You can spend more if you want, but VFM is over the top for these devices. I still have 3 running now throughout the house…

2 Likes

Hi,is the squeeze box still available for sale,and would you consider shipping to Canada?
Please let me know? And is the price firm?