Getting No Audio Devices Found

Nucleus: Roon Core OS 1.0 Server 1.7
Roon Remote running on MSI laptop, Mac Pro 5.1 and others all connected via wifi.

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Modem>Apple Extreme (as router and wifi unit)>modded Cisco switch
following plugged directly into switch
Melco N1A as music storage
Roon Nucleus
DCS Network bridge (see below)

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
DCS Network Bridge connected via AES to
Kii Three

Description Of Issue
Started not responding when i’d try to play a track. just did nothing. usually cycling the DCS and/or the Kii’s would solve this. Didn’t. Restarted everything. made sure i can see everything over the network (DCS via app and browser, Nucleus via browser, Melco via smb). That said, Nucleus is not showing up among networked items.

Initially when restarted roomnremote from MSI laptop, given can’t load database error which takes me to a non responsive “support” page at roonlabs.com/fromapp/supportissue.

then when restarted everything again, persistent “no audio devices found,” on the Mac Pro interface, showing not even the various UPNP devices like TV and laptop that exist on the network. The audio tab in settings is blank. Also the MSI interface continues to give me the database loading error and link to non existent support page.

Hi @andrew_campbell,

Can you please use these instructions to access your Nucleus Roon logs and upload a set to Dropbox / Google Drive and post a link here?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.