Roon Core Machine

dell pc, intel processor i7-10700 cpu @ 2.90 ghz
64 gb ram

Networking Gear & Setup Details

no idea

Connected Audio Devices

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

Just signed up for free trial, downloaded the app, tried to set up core on p.c., can’t get past the sign in page: getting an “unexpected error” message

Hey @tom_moore2,

Thanks for letting us know! We’re not able to connect to your core to review diagnostics, could you please reproduce the issue and use the directions found here and send over a set of logs to our File Uploader?

Thanks!

New Trial. Account is active but when installing core on my Mac mini M1, I get an “unexpected error” message.

Roon Core Machine

celaudio ns300

xiaomi mesh,ethernet,no vpn

Connected Audio Devices

usb to holo audio cyan

Description of Issue

roon app on my iphone can find ns300,but report unexpected error after i input email and password。

Roon Core Machine

Roon Core 1.8 running on Windows 10, on a Pachanko Mini Constellation SE

Server is directly connected to a TP-Link AC1200 Router in Range Extender mode, extending a home wi-fi network. I’ve tried connecting with 1.8 clients on both an iPhone and a Windows 11 laptop with the same result. Both are joined to the extended wi-fi network created by the AC1200 router.

Connected Audio Devices

The server is connected to a network player / LAN DAC called a Sforzato DSP-030.

About 50 tracks in the library, in AIFF format.

Description of Issue

I have created a new Roon account under the email songer.audio@gmail.com, and I am able to log into that account on the Roon site. I am using the legacy 1.8 client, and on both Windows laptop and an iPhone it does successfully find the 1.8 Roon Core running on the Pachanko server. When I choose it in either client, I am prompted to log in. I provide my credentials, and receive the error message, and can’t connect. Screenshot is shown below.

Hi All,

I have merged a few related reports into one thread here. We had an issue with our login servers that has since been resolved. The issue should have been resolved on your end as well, but if you are still seeing this issue please let us know and we can take another look, thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.