"go to composition" button not always there?

Brian, thanks for the link, that i’ve missed.
i quote the answer from @joel in the post, answer that, as far as i understand, is not correct: in my example (and also in the original in the linked post):
-it’s not true that every track with composer is a composition, as the example given are tracks lacking of a composition in the compositions list (and of the button “go to compostion”)
-in my example, there are “would be compositions” with multiple performances… that are not showed as compositions.
-i also have many cases where i have a single performance track/composition (and not a classical composition with a lot of metadata) where the button “go to composition” is present and it links normally to… a composition. which should be the very normal behaviour…

the solution of trying to identify with some other release… is not a solution, and i think is not very serious: what’s the point in having all production, mixing, recording and release dates, labels, catalogs and so on metadata… if the association with my files is wrong? i want (at least for major releases…) the metadata to be as more correct as possible with respect to my actual files. otherwise, i can go on my my tags…

anyway, i’m glad to see that this is signed as a problem by roon staff, and i hope to see a solution.