Good news Naim and Roon

As this new all in one range is going to form the basis for the whole Naim streaming range going forward, this is very good news for those of us who love the Naim sound and Roon.

SJB

6 Likes

Great indeed. It might well be that one of the new Uniti range finds its way into my set up. Meridian have been a bit slow on the product development front for the stuff I might be interested in, so Naim might get my business. Naim are anti MQA (as it currently stands) so that would be the only fly in the ointment. The lack of a digital out socket would obstruct some uses also.

It’s fantastic news.

I’m very interested in the nature of the support Naim is planning i.e. Core and Output/Roon Ready. I’m hoping it’s both:-) I’ve asked Phil Harris to clarify what will be supported in the original Naim thread.

Anyone from Roon in a position to comment?

Great news. Now if we could just get Linn on board…

…and QUAD…

And Devialet.

But with each brand that joins, the pressure mounts on the rest so it’s good news for all of us.

As an ex-Naim user I can honestly say I thought they’d be very late to the party (if at all) as they have their own ecosystem.

1 Like

Yes, this is very good news. Naim have taken a bold step in completely redesigning the Uniti range, so things look very encouraging for Roon.

It looks like there is some sort of action regarding the matter.

Naim is now part of the “Roon Ready network players” and not just at the section “Roon Tested DACs” like before. Also, as the header picture, the Naim Uniti Atom is shown.

I hope this is an indicator that the support will be implemented as soon as possible.

yes the top image is promising if the bottom text less so.

.sjb

ROON support for my NAIT2 would be … surprising !

Naim Uniti “Roon Ready” - What Hifi

There’s, finally, signs of progress. The MuSo will, I hope, be next :thinking: