Grouped Zones not syncing since the recent update

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Msi Motherboard with Ryzen 3800x and rx580 GPU. Sry I don’t know how to find the Roon build number. It just updated yesterday.

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

5Ghz wifi using a NetComm wireless router/modem and wifi card in the PC in the pic express slot with an external antenna.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Logitech 2.1 speakers and subwoofer connected to the motherboards speaker out jack. The second Pc with an external amplifier and floor standing monitors, plus 1 pair of Behringer studio monitors also connected to the amp. the second pc is connected via the Roon zone system

Description Of Issue

Ever since the update to Roon software yesterday, I cannot get the two computers to properly sync the sound, the beats do not match. I have of course looked for answers on the forum and will continue to do so. I am more just reporting the issue. Personally, I think I may have a problem with the Radeon drivers for the video cards in the two computers. Radeon likes to try to take over the sound in order to give audio over HDMI. That’s just a theory, and what I am looking into for now. I have also tried changing the clock master priority and adding some resync delay. neither of these settings made any difference. I have uninstalled the Radeon Adrenalin software and installed the Win10 drivers for my cards. If anyone has any ideas about what could have changed during the update and how I may fix it, please reply. I don’t want to give up on Roon, I really love the multi-zone functionality.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.