GUI looks out of focus after update

Hi @support !
I just updated the software (I think the last update is 1.7 Build 521) and since I restarted it this is what I see, with all colors “lighted up” and not in focus (both in dark and light mode).
Can you help me?

I also newly downloaded and installed the whole software from Roon website but it didn’t change anything…

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Mac UI washed out after update

Hi @Marco_Bisi,

What kind of device are you using? What GPU does it use? Are the graphics drivers up to date?

Hi @dylan and thanks for your reply!

I’m running the software on an iMac Mid 2010
macOS High Sierra 10.13.6
3,06 GHz Intel Core i3
GPU: ATI Radeon HD 4670 256 MB

Thanks for the info, @Marco_Bisi. Before this update were things appearing too dark for you or did things display normally on this device?

I would say things were normal, but now that I think about it I noticed that the overall appearance was (just a bit) darker than on my laptop (an earlier MacBook Pro), so I thought it was just a normal difference due to an older device.

Thanks for clarifying, @Marco_Bisi.

Would you please use the directions found here and send us over a set of logs using a shared Dropbox link?

I send the link to you privately, thanks!

Thanks, @Marco_Bisi — The logs were received and passed to the team. I’ll be sure to update you once we have more information.

Hi @Marco_Bisi,

Thanks again for you report.

In case this is related, can you please also let us know which driver version you’re using? You can access this by going to System Information -> Graphics/Displays.

Further instructions can be found here, please share a screenshot of the information listed in this tab.

Here it is @noris!
Thanks for helping me!

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Roon UI too white - Windows 10

Any news about this issue?

Hi @Marco_Bisi,

There’s no news at this time, we are still investigating this issue and are working on a new Roon release which will hopefully help this behavior. For any updates, please refer to the following post:

We appreciate your patience here while this investigation is underway!

Hello,

We’ve released a new update, Roon 1.7 Build 528, which contains improvements that we believe will help with the issues you are experiencing here. Please see our release notes below:

Thanks,
The Team At Roon Labs

The update fixes it all!
Thank for your work!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.