Happy Holidays to all RoPieee users

Hi,

Just wanted to wish all RoPieee users some fine days with family and loved ones.

Thanks for the trust over the last year, I’ll do my best to keep that in 2021 :wink:

Enjoy the music and stay safe!

44 Likes

Prettige feestdagen, Harry!!

1 Like

Happy Holidays Harry, thanks for all the great work you do improving our listening experience!

1 Like

Dank je wel Harry!
De beste wensen voor het nieuwe jaar.

1 Like

耶誕快樂! Thank you so much for all the enjoyment you brought us via this piece of software

1 Like

Thank you Harry! Best wishes from Canada.

Nathan

1 Like

Thanks to RoPieee and Roon, I am able to enjoy my music once again.

Best wishes Harry, and all other music lovers, for happy, safe and healthy holidays and new year!

2 Likes

fijne Kerstdagen en vooral een gezond 2021. En dank voor het ontwikkelen van Ropieee!

2 Likes

Thanks for your product . Will be put to good use over the holidays. Merry Christmas and every best wish to all for 2021.

1 Like

Dank voor je prachtige product. Fijne feestdagen :christmas_tree: en een muzikaal 2021​:sparkles:.

1 Like

@spockfish Harry, thanks so much over the years for giving us Ropieee and the ongoing development and support. Truly a stellar product!!! Time for another contribution to the cheer fund. Enjoy the holidays and peace and goodwill to you and the family.

2 Likes

Thank You
Happy New Year

Just wanted to say I’m digging the Ropieee.
It works really well and was super easy to set up.

I was more than happy to send a small donation to help keep the project going.

3 Likes

Happy (belated) wishes to you too Harry.
I wish you a healthy and successful 2021.

1 Like

Happy New Year Harry
Cheers

Good stuff!

1 Like

Thx a lot Harry. Ropieee helps us get through home isolation. RopieeeXL is fantastic - easy Airplay for my wife and great sound with ALSA/Roon for me.

1 Like