HiDPI on Windows 10

@support
Hi,

There’s a minor issue when Roon starts up on Windows 10 in HiDPI mode, the initial artist quotes are not centered and the font is wrong (too big). Doesn’t happen at 100% scaling.
The pointer cursor is very small as well.

Best regards,
Michael

@support
Hi,

How do I know whether the reported bug is being accepted or rejected?

Regards,
Michael

Hey @roon_lover_007,

Thanks for the report and sharing this observation you have made with us!

I’ve passed the behavior you’ve described here over to the technical team for review to see what they can come up with in house. Once the team has shared their thoughts with me I will be sure to update this thread in a timely manner.

Regards,
Dylan

@dylan
Hi,

Thank you so much!!!

Regards,
Michael

Hey @roon_lover_007,

I wanted to reach out regarding this so I can gather a bit more information for the technical team.

Windows 10 in HiDPI mode

Can you share a screenshot of your settings for this? What exactly do you have enabled?

May I also ask that you share some screenshot of how this looks in Roon for you?

Regards,
Dylan

@dylan
Hi,

I’ve set my Scaling settings to 200%, as in the attached screenshot.
I can take a screenshot of that, but when on the album view you move the mouse over the album art, the pointer becomes tiny.
At times, the font for the artist quotes is really tiny.

If I use a different monitor, where HiDPI is not necessary, the Roon behaves fine.
If I connect MacBook pro to this monitor, with the same perceived resolution, the Roon behaves fine.

each time.

Regards,
Michael

@dylan

Hi,

Please find enclosed the screenshots.

Regards,
Michael

Hey @roon_lover_007,

Thanks for the info and screenshots. I’ve passed this information along to the technical team to see what they can come up with in house. I’ll be sure to update you on their investigation when they get back to me.

Regards,
Dylan

@dylan

Hi,

Thank you!

Regards,
Michael