High CPU Usage on Mac Mini 2018

In July it will be 2 years since I first posted this problem. It happens several times a day whether I’m running on the network or completely local.

1 Like

On October 25 I reported this HIGH CPU USAGE problem. In the meantime I know that it is NOT dependent on the hardware (except NUCLEUS+ where I do NOT see the CPU usage) I use. The strange thing is that sometimes CPU USAGE is low and keeps low.

On October 25 I reported this HIGH CPU USAGE problem. In the meantime I know that it is NOT dependent on the hardware I use (except NUCLEUS+ where I do NOT see the CPU usage).
Furthermore strange is that sometimes CPU USAGE is low and keeps low. After using some programs regularly and starting Roon again the CPU USAGE is almost 100%.
It would be very good if you take care for this serious issue as it is not a new thing and already known for years (as I can read in the forum).

On Mojave, just the UI running, and yet still RAAT is there and absolutely massive CPU use on an iMac Pro:

Here we are in October of 2021 and this is still happening. Is Roon any closer to a fix?

1 Like

you’re on Big Sur? I would say it was fixed some versions ago…

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.