History doesn’t show percentage of track played anymore?

The history tab doesn’t seem to show the percentage of the track played anymore. This can be quite handy when listening to extended tracks and you’re interrupted in the middle. Am I missing something? Is there a way to show this that I’m overlooking? Thanks.

It does for me, but I am on the latest Early Access build 1410 (as released today), so if this might be missing in the current Production release, then I wouldn’t know. Though in this case it seems you can expect that it should come back :slight_smile:

I"m on production and my version is showing percentages. Are you using your PC or something else to view History. For example, percentages don’t show on the phone Roon Remote. Not sure about tablets.

1 Like

Fine on my iPad as well

I’m using an iPad.

Weird. No idea other than asking if it’s up to date?

I believe this should be current:

For me, it depends on the size of the window. (I’m using Windows.) If my window is narrow, the percentages are not shown, but if I make the window wider, they are shown.

1 Like

Right, good point. Based on the screenshot, @Peter_Zwiefelhofer seems to be using portrait - I don’t have the percentages and time in portrait either, and I have a 12.9 Pro. I do have the navigation bar on the left though (collapsed, of course).

All is there in landscape

My display is the same regardless of whether I’m in portrait or landscape. I’m using an iPad with the latest iOS.

Then I’m at a loss. Which iPad, how many inches?

I’ve got a ninth generation iPad. A2602. 10.2 inch screen.

Everything shows up when I launch Roon on my windows, laptop.

Weird :man_shrugging: I’m moving this thread to Support for proper visibility for official support

Thank you!

Hi @Peter_Zwiefelhofer,

Excellent eye! Thanks for writing in and bringing this to our attention (thank you as well @Suedkiez for moving it to support. :pray:)

We’ve made a ticket for our team to take a closer look. Our initial thoughts are around the screen size of the 9th gen iPad being smaller vs other models, and how Roons logic handles display options.

I should have more information to share by the end of the week. :+1: