Holo Audio - Spring 3 is worth the upgrade?

I’ve been using my original Spring DAC since late 2016 with USB module upgraded. Over the years, Roon and Spring has served my music journey well and I couldn’t be more happy then. The arrival of Spring 3 since like a big upgrade to me… What’s your thoughts?

Holo Audio – Spring 3 DAC – Level 1 / Level 2 / KTE | Kitsune HiFi - HoloAudio USA
It is now available for pre-order. Preamp module is optional.

Measurements & Preview of Holo Audio Spring 3 DAC / wPreamp (Prototype) | Audio Science Review (ASR) Forum

Will there be an upgrade offer where you can send in your version two or even one and upgrade to version three?

Detailed review just watched Holo Spring 3 R2R DAC Review - Punching Up! - YouTube

AFAIK, Kitsune HiFi is not offering an upgrade from Spring 2, it looks pretty different even if the form factor is pretty similar. OTOH, the used market for Holo Spring DACs has been pretty decent, I sold a Spring 1 KTE a while ago with little difficulty. I own a Spring 2 KTE for one location, and I’m trying to decide on Spring 3 KTE or May KTE for another. I like that Spring 3 drops internal oversampling, was was not competitive with external oversampling on Spring 1 or Spring 2.