Home Audio Fidelity

Want to get the most out of your system? Then don’t overlook the impact the room has on your listening experience. For all you novices like me out there interested in experimenting with room correction & convolution filters but don’t know where to begin, check out Home Audio Fidelity. Thierry will walk you through every step of the way. He is extremely responsive & patient for those of us who know nothing about the process of generating convolution filters but are eager to learn. Thierry created several iterations of filters based on measurements I took in my listening room. I then loaded them into my Roon Nucleus+. It took 4 tries to achieve the sound I was looking for, but now my system sounds better than ever. Imagine seeing clearly on a beautiful sunny day & then you put on a pair of polarized sunglasses. Everything looked great before, but now things really pop! Don’t take my word for it, try HAF for yourself.

A post was merged into an existing topic: HAF - Home Audio Fidelity (Room Correction / convolution filter creation)