How can I add a photo to an artist who doesn't have one in Roon? [ANSWERED]

Hi all,

I’m new here and have a question that I assume is easy to answer for you guys. How can I add a picture to an artist that Roon doesn’t know or doesn’t provide a photo of.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Lenny

Hi Lenny!
Welcome! Give me 2 minutes and I’ll send you some screenshots to show you how it’s done. It’s not complicated at all!

1 Like

Beat ya! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Sorry, I can’t find the “Editor”.

That’s how you find it!

3 Likes

Exactly what I was looking for. Thank you so much - to both of you! :grinning:

2 Likes

You’re welcome. Glad we could help. I’ll add “ANSWERED” to your question!

1 Like

I’ll add a fav artist added photo or two.

The wonderful Brooks Williams who I’ll go to see at any opportunity. He also runs great Guitar workshops.

The amazing Lauren Housley who we have hosted and seen many times.

Thanks a lot! Now I know how it works! Took me a little, but the pics helped - probably too early in the morning.:joy:

2 Likes

Keep in mind that to get the full banner treatment, as opposed to just a small box of an image, the image needs to be at least 960 pixels wide with an aspect ratio of at least 1.55. I just tried to add an image of an artist that was 2,343 pixels wide by 1,541 high. Plenty wide, I figured. Nope, got the boxy little image, did the math and the aspect ratio is only 1.52. Cropped it a little and that did the trick.

4 Likes

That’s a very useful tip. Thanks a lot, @kneville!

1 Like

You can also now use Art Director.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.