How can I make my system better?

Which parts?

1 Like

For example the expanding of the soundstage left and right, depth and center imaging, base speed and response and controlling of the woofers, type of base. There’s much more where measurements won’t help you. There’s a lot of factors involved not only measurements.

Synergy is the magic word!

I’m only a forum user here and although I could stay out of this, it’s becoming ridiculous.

There’s also the enjoyment of listening to music, probably the most important part missing in this thread.

Attacking one another with your personal views isn’t a discussion.

The OP has come here to ask for advice.

Give advice.

It’s up to the OP to take the advice or not.

I am a cheapo guy. I don’t have much money to scrape together these days (delayed house extension, once in a life time family holiday, new car due to our old one being uneconomical to repair) and I’m more than happy with my current audio equipment.

My main listening is via headphones on a sub £1000 setup. It’s bloody marvellous to listen to.

I’m partially deaf and have tinnitus.

However, I fully appreciate hifi equipment that sells in the thousands, tens of thousands. I also live in a typical UK house. So can’t accommodate massive speakers, subs and then room treatment on top.

Essentially I’m trying to be blunt as hell here. Go listen to some music and take consideration before bashing a post together. Advice given to me today by the moderators.

I don’t have to post in this thread but the ever watching eyes of the moderators will likely shut this down. The OP will not get the advice he may be seeking.

Let’s all go have a cup of tea and a biscuit and chill out a little.

8 Likes

I wonder which response in this thread did really improve the system. The only one that comes to my mind is installing the HEOS extension. We have again the situation that some individuals attack each other.

Please calm down.

[Moderated]

3 Likes

Agreed, another topic burnt and beyond all hope … now closed.

4 Likes