How can I restore missing albums from MY Albums?

Roon Core Machine

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Connected Audio Devices

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

Yesterday, there were about 400 albums stored on My Albums. Today the number is
35. Is it possible to restore the missing albums? if so, how does one go about this?

Thanks, Jim

Hey @james_King1

We’d be happy to help with this! Would you please edit your post above and provide a more complete description of your setup and tell us a bit more about the missing albums? Are these missing albums from your local music or streaming? This will help put on on the right track for helping with your issue.

Jamie,

Roon Nucleus

Century Link modem

Moon 390 streamer

Was 400 albums from streaming

Hey @james_King1,

First, I would go to Settings>Services in Roon and ensure that you’re still logged into your streaming services.

If you are still logged in, click Sync library now in Sevices>Edit.

Please let us know if that helps. I’ll be watching for your reply and get back to you as quickly as I can.

Thanks Jamie,

At this point I am unable to do anything, since the roon icon on my iPad will
not allow me to enter the roon homepage. Any suggestions? Jim

Hey @james_King1,

I’m sorry to hear that you’re still having some difficulties on your end. Could you please do a hard reboot of your Nucleus and Router? Power down, unplug, wait a few minutes, power up and see if you’re able to connect to your Roon Core?

If you continue to have issues please send us a screenshot of what you’re seeing on one of your remotes. I’ll be watching for your reply and get back to you as quickly as I can.

Jamie, I followed your suggestion and all is back to normal.
Thanks, Jim

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.