How can Roon use CUE files normally?

I am a ROON Chinese user. I purchased a lifetime membership. When I used your ROON system, I found that your system can’t support cue files. cue is used to display playlists. This brings me a lot of inconvenience. I hope that the cue file function can be supported in the next version. In fact, many users in China have this requirement. I hope that my appeal can be valued by you. I believe that if you can support this file well, there will be many users in China. More willing to buy your lifetime membership service.

我是ROON 中国用户,我购买了终身会员,我在使用你们ROON系统的时候发现你们的系统不能支持cue文件,cue是用来显示播放列表的,这对我带来了很大的不便,我非常希望在下个版本中能够支持cue文件功能,实际上中国的很多用户都有这个需求,我希望我的诉求能够得到你们的重视,我相信如果能够很好的支持这个文件,中国会有很多用户更加的愿意购买你们的终身会员服务。

A very simple search returns many many many posts on this subject but this sums it up.

The answer is no.

I had the same request a while back; solution for me was to split up all my single flac for an album based on cue or ISO to one FLAC file for each track. A bunch of software (also free) exists for this; I use JRiver Media Center 24 for this for all non DSD material (it works with DSD as well, but JRiver Media Center creates minor pops between the tracks here so I prefer Sonore ISO2DSD to create DSF file for each track of my SACD ISOs.

Now I just always make sure to split up the files before adding it to my library. Problem solved :slight_smile: