How to fry an SSD

How to fry a SSD?? :flushed: :unamused:

It’s easy…

Forget to reconnect the fan when cleaning your NUC! :laughing:

What’s interesting is that it was working fine for many weeks, and only failed after adding new releases requiring analysis.

4 Likes

You can also fry it in a pan. No computer needed. I don’t know any recipes though.

4 Likes

I use butter and garlic, but to each their own.

7 Likes

I can relate to that - using a Samsung 2TB for backup of music folders; when copying hundreds of Gb’s the little red guy is getting quit hot…

Or fry an egg on a NUC with no fan.

4 Likes

Egg wash, flour and panko.

3 Likes

I prefer baked goods. Less fat. :cook:

3 Likes

I know this things can get hot that is why I put some strong tooth paste. The manufacturer recommended mint liqueur but after that is prone to errors.

1 Like

No fat, it was air fried…

4 Likes

The most un-Romanian thing I’ve read in a long time :pig:

4 Likes

:rofl: after air fried we sprinkle fat instead of ketchup

5 Likes

A dash of “pig love”. Magic! :rofl:

I don’t think there’s a cooking thread in here and this may just end up being it :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

We can try

I’ve just made some kind of apple pie. And first fried the apples in “some” butter. And in this case the sprinkle is sugar (much better than fat)

1 Like

Is that your first attempt at prajitura cu mere? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Good you’ve specified the powder is sugar :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

@Gadnoz_Seek Terribly sorry for hijacking your thread matey :beers:

1 Like

:rofl:
No, lost count, it is just the version that my kids like. The original was done by their grandma but that level I cannot reach :slight_smile:

Yep sorry

What’s it about again?

2 Likes

how to fry ssds

1 Like

None of us could ever reach this or mom level.

I still text my mom asking for step by step instructions on how to prepare certain traditional dishes but draw the line at sarmale - something I will never ever be able to put together myself :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

We’re all getting moderated in one, two…