How to view Queue

Nucleus

Embarrassing question I am sure but how do you display/view the Queue. I see how to add to it but all of the documentation on access to the queue refers to icons that I am not seeing. Gotta be right in front of me but…

Please advise.

It’s this icon on the Playbar…

If you’re using a Roon Remote (iOS or Android), then tap on a blank space on the Playbar:

That gets you into the Now Playing screen, where you tap the Queue tab:

Et voilá:

2 Likes

Geoff,

Thank you much. I just thought that was some play control icon. There is no Hover Description on that particular Icon and I do not see it in any manual/documentation. The manual I reference shows a totally different icon and provides instructions on viewing queue which makes me wonder if I am using their correct manual.

Yep - that page describes an earlier iteration of the Roon User Interface unfortunately. I see that the page hasn’t been updated for 2 years, and clearly needs addressing. Roon Labs have been updating material in the Help pages, but this has clearly been missed. I’ll flag it to them.

1 Like

I need to be more careful with the icons. I now see that the current icon is obviously a list.

Since I am new I am scouring the manual/guide. If I spot any others I will make note.

Thx again.

Another thank you. I’ve been searching and searching for this queue page, wasted so much time. Roon needs to update its help page. Thanks again.

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.