I can not run roon.

I can not run roon. The program starts with the boot icon and then closes it unattended.
Mac Mini MacOs Sierra.
I have used it without problems for 11 months.
Thank you.

You’ll need to supply more info than that. See this guide -

what version of Roon you are running: Last release.

What operating system you are running : MacOs High Sierra 10.13.1
Basic information about the device you’re using: Mac mini 2.5 Ghz Inter Core i5, 16 GB !00Mhz DD3, SSD 256.
Describe where your music is stored: Synology NAS DS416, Melco
Let us know your collection size: 200000.
My issue: I try to execute Roon, the Roon icon appears and, after a minute or two, Roon crash Before the start screen appears. The problem happens even without the network connected. The issue is not related to network connectivity,
I can send you the Mac mini report.
Thanks.

Tagging @support, you’re it.

Hi @Benjamin_Dugnol ---- Thank you for the report and sorry to hear of the troubles. Let’s see if we can figure out what is causing the issue with your setup.

Moving forward, may I very kindly ask you to please send us a set of your Roon logs using the instructions found here. Once they have been sent I would like to ensure that you have access to the application, and would like to propose the use of a fresh db. With this in mind may I very kindly ask you to please perform the following:

• Open Finder and click “Go” in the top bar.
  • Hold down the “Alt” key to unhide the “Library” folder.
  • Click the “Library” folder.
  • Locate the “Roon” folder and rename it to “Roon_Old”
  • Launch the application, sign in, and let us know if you run into the same issue.

-Eric

Resolved.
Thanks!!