I cannot access my Nucleus from my Apps

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Nucleus, Roon build 186)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Internet: Comcast business.
Router: Technicolor Device Type BWG, Model DPC3941B
Network: Linksys Velop Mesh Network.

Roon connected to network through ethernet to a TP-Link 8 Port Gigabit Ethernet Network Switch | Ethernet Splitter | Sturdy Metal w/Shielded Ports |Plug-and-Play | Traffic Optimization | Unmanaged (TL-SG108)

QNAP is also connected to the Network Switch

My phone and iPad all connect wirelessly through the Mesh Network

My MacBook Pro is connected to the switch with an ethernet cable

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
Bluesound 2i is plugged into a Synergistic Research QLS6, which is plugged into a Shunyata Venom ps8m model US120 ( I only have two outlets for my main system, my Spectral Amp is plugged directly into the wall, so everything else has to go through the Power purifiers.)

Description Of Issue
I have another issue and not getting any response.

My Roon is not working and hasn’t for weeks. I first reported the problem Feb 28th. I was told to remove my cache folder, but I accidentally did that with the server running, and everything broke.

I probably have to rebuild my database from a backup, but I can’t open the APP to do that. Is there a way to reset it to factory settings and then load up my backup database…

For the history read my case " Freezing when trying to access data

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Freezing when trying to access data