I don't see Nucleus Roon core in my Roon remote app

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Roon Nucleus
Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Asus AC5300 and Furutech Ethernet Cable Category 7 (STP/Class F)
Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/ect.)

Schiit Yggrasil - USB
Description Of Issue

I set the system up following the instruction from Roon (Roon Nucleus connected with router via LAN cable, Schiit Yggrasil connected with Roon Nucleus via USB cable), the Nucleus is on and I cannot see its core in the list on Roon remote app. I have another core in my Macbook Pro and that core is on the list. The leds at the LAN port of Nucleus are blinking green on the right and orange on the left.
Is there any way to fix it or maybe the issue was from the hardware?

Silly thing but have you turned the Nucleus on? there is a power switch at the rear too. Flashing LAN lights do not mean its powered on, only that the power supply is connected.

Hi @Hung_Nhut,

Are you able to access the Nucleus Web Administration Interface? Can you verify that the Nucleus is fully up to date?

well of course i turned it on :smiley:

i cannot access the ip of the nucleus either

Hi @Hung_Nhut,

When connected to the MacBook as a Core, if you go to Settings > Setup > Configure Roon OS Devices do you see the Nucleus show up?

If you use an app like Fing that scans the network, do you see the Nucleus listed?

Are both of these constantly blinking? Are they blinking in a pattern (i.e. blink 3 times then off, blink 3 times then off again, etc.)?

You would not be the fIrst to have missed the power button and assumed the lan lights meant it’s on, hence my checking.