I have the same problem / I have the same issue

I have had issues with ARC from day 1 off and on. I have a similar setup as Charles here but my deco mesh routers in ap mode are after the xfinity router. I have port forwarding and upnp both enabled/setup on the xfinity router. For months it’s been hit or miss if ARC worked, some days it would fine others no. Last week arc worked all week and now I’m getting error 502. What gives? Why the inconsistency? Do I need to port forward on all routers and/or enable upnp on the deco routers too?
The only thing that changed lately is that I rebooted the roon server. This server is connected to the deco router using an Ethernet cable.

@maximasr, please create a new topic, and see the opening post at the top of this topic for details.

I have a Roon Core on a Windows 10 PC . Its upstairs in a bedroom . My system is downstairs . I run Roon off a laptop connected to the internet via wi-fi . The laptop is connected to an SMSL dac via a USB cable . There is occasional a drop out where i lose the wi-fi -but using BT’s latest router the signal is very stable . I live in North Wales where wi fi can be a bit iffy . I just think you need a better router and a faster connection ?

@eob_laurie, welcome to the Roon community!

Please create a new #support topic rather than piggybacking on another, and see the opening post at the top of this thread for details. Thanks.