I’m having issues with Roon and new Mac Mini

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Brand new Mac Mini

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Ethernet

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
Bluesound Node 2i

Description Of Issue
Sometime I get an error pop up that says page didn’t load properly but the page Did load. Also I use Qobuz and sometimes it says song not available in Qobuz. This happened a lot. Then my songs on shuffle weren’t loading and Roon stopped working altogether.

I uninstalled Roon and reinstalled it. I’m still getting pop up about page not loading properly. I had to go to work and haven’t had time to test much further.

Is this a new install? Migration from a different core?
What is your networking kit?

New install. I had a core on a Windows PC. The computer stopped working. So I installed Roon on my new Mac. I deauthorized the core on the pc. The Mac is connected to Comcast router by Ethernet.

Also I used the 10.11+ version of Roon

Perhaps try changing the Mac’s DNS service to 1.1.1.1

1 Like

Hello @Jeffrey_Mehr1, I wanted to clarify what you meant here. Did the PC stop working in general or just Roon?

Also, I would recommend trying Google or Cloudflare DNS and seeing if that helps maintain a better connection to our servers.

1 Like

Roon stopped working

Hey @Jeffrey_Mehr1,

Was it a similar issue on the PC or is what you’re seeing now something different? Also, any luck switching DNS?

So far the reinstall is working fine. The pc died. So I bought the Mac. Roon on the pc worked fine

Right now I’m not changing my DNS. If I have issues I will change it

Thanks a lot

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.