I really don’t understand some people who post on this and some other threads in the Roon forum

I feel I’m kind of in the middle in the discussion. I discovered Roon recently and I never bought a software in my life. I still download my music on a Russian website. I tried it and loved it. I was “yeah, totally worth it”. Then I was like, okay everything is working great and I even have a discount the first year. I didn’t ask for another discount instead I enjoyed listening to music.

However, I started reading the forum and I had a feeling there were an accumulation of complaints, everything turned violent when 1.8 was released.

Meanwhile I asked what was the TOP 10 Feature Requests but no one from Roon answered. Of course I’m not entitled for an answer and that’s not my intention at all but a bit of consideration (apart from we listen to your feedback) would have been better from a communication perspective. Now I’m like “but is it worth it”.

Then I agree with the post above on the iOS app but of course I will not express it as clusterf*ck. Instead I would question “why such a price for such a great piece of software on MacOS but “not great” for iOS? I’m starting to question now the direction of Roon. But instead I would redirect you to this thread on that topic. I apologise if this is flagged as “axe-grinding” in the forum rules.