I updated to Roon 1.8 (Build 880) and my Roon Ready Devices are enable but "greyed" out and I can't stream to them. Lumin T2 and PS Audio Direct Stream [Fixed in Build 882]

I rebooted the router and its now working … Thanks for the advice…

At further glance…they are still grey but showing up as devices I can choose… Going to do some further test after my day ends

How many Sonos endpoints do you have? Some of us have seen an issue where if you enable more than 7 Sonos endpoints then the latterly enabled ones will not be selectable as zones to play music thru (and it will interfere with enabling and selectability of other non Sonos zones). See Roon 1.8 (Build 880) Feedback Thread - #61 by Eamonn_Maher

(sorry if this is not your issue)

1 Like

Hey!! Thanks for this. I disabled several Sonos endpoints (never really used with Roon anyway) and now my issue is resolved! Thank you!

disable some Sonos endpoints - not ideal but worked for me!

Roon are working on this btw - Some audio players not shown in player selection menu (1.8 build 880) [Ticket in] - #26 by ivan

1 Like

@Eamonn_Maher,

You were one step ahead of me :blush: . Thank you for linking to this post.

Our team is working on a fix to address this. In the meantime, having less than 10 devices enabled should work.

So sorry about this :pensive:

Hey everyone :wave:

I just wanted to let you know that our team has released a fix for this issue in build 882:

Roon 1.8 (Build 882) is Live!

Would you please update your Cores and let us know if you still see this issue?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.