Roon Core Machine

M1 Mac Mini, Mac OS Monterrey, 8 GB RAM

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Gigabit Ethernet

Connected Audio Devices

Roon Server on core, Roon ARC app on iOS 16.0.1

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

Roon ARC is installed and working. I am away from home. Over cellular on iOS 16, iPhone 14 Pro, ARC will connect and stream local files but tells me all Qobuz files are “unavailable”

In most cases the albums I’ve added from Qobuz just aren’t there in my library. The ones I can see are ones embedded in playlists, but I can’t play the songs.

This is new behavior. As of Saturday the 24th everything was working properly.

The Qobuz app itself works fine. The core is logged into Qobuz.

Hi @Doug_Hannah,

I have seen this before. In the two cases in question, users found Qobuz was both logged in and logged out. I had these users log in to Qobuz again (or log out and log in again) and restart their core. In both cases, it resolved the issue. Please give this a try. If the issue is still occurring afterward, please provide me with the date/time/track played information so that our teams can review diagnostics and go from there.

Thanks,
Wes

2 Likes

Yes, thanks. Once I returned home I found Qobuz was logged out on the core. I re-logged in on the core and the problem went away. Don’t really know why it was logged out, so that’s a slight concern, but it has worked fine since.

1 Like

Great news! Enjoy your weekend.

Wes

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.