Identify album continually refreshes and never brings up alternative album choices

Core System: Windows 10, Intel I5-8700K with 32 GB of RAM hardwired to an :Asus RT-AX92U router.

Regardless of the albums I choose to edit and then identify the album, Roon just continually tries to refresh and never finishes bringing up a selection of alternative albums for me to choose from, as shown in the image below.

This happens even with albums that have already been identified correctly…

Truly mysterious. Try rebooting the core and remote. Make sure both are the current version. Then follow that with prayer, incantations, and perhaps sacrifices. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Apologies for the delay, @steve_smith1! Our team’s queue is longer than typical at the moment, but we’re working to get back to everyone as quickly as we can.

Are you still seeing this issue occur?

Have you tried giving your Core a reboot?

Hi Dylan,

:slight_smile:I built a new core system (hardware and software) and reinstalled all of the software. So I no longer have the issue.

As to your second question, I rebooted the core, restored the core from a previously working backup and that did not work. I kept going back further in my backups until I found one that did work. The interesting part is that this occurred more than once on the endpoint machines, other windows 10 computers. We’ll see if it occurs with this new core.

Thanks for getting back to me.