Netgear Orbi RBR50, cable network 200 Mbit/s
no VPN
Rock connected via ethernet to router
UPnP turned off

Connected Audio Devices

Number of Tracks in Library

Also using Qobuz

Description of Issue

I had to reload my whole library and ended up with around 1200 unidentified albums. After having picked the correct album under Identify Album and then pressing Save, it takes between 30s and 2 minutes to complete the save. For instance for the album below it took 1min 15s! I do not understand why this process should take so much time? As I understand it, no information is actually written to the audio files, just saving the info in the database? Anyway, the wait is a pain when you have 1200 albums to identify.

Hey @Elling_Jacobsen,

I’m so sorry for the delay in getting to your thread. I see that you’ve recently made an update to the latest build on your core device. Are you still running into issues?

Do you use a third party to edit your files outside of Roon, prior to import?

I’ll be on standby for your reply. :+1:

Well, this is not a big problem anymore. My real problem is that all of Roon is extremely slow, almost unusable. I have posted other topics on this and also been promised a response, but all quiet…

Thanks for the heads up @Elling_Jacobsen and I’m sorry the response has been slow on your other threads - we are working on a solution for the sluggish behavior that I’m hoping we’ll get out to you and all the others hitting this snag, as soon as possible.

I’ll close this thread for now, but will be sure to post any updates to the tracking thread below:

Thanks!