If you had $1k, $2k, $3k etc available

Reminds me a little too much of a trip to the dentist :joy:
36089-400x300

3 Likes

…or a reminder of the joy of 1st class on a long haul flight (which I haven’t experienced & am not likely to)…:thinking:

Ditto. I got business class one leg of a flight with my colleague who is also a pleb. We caused much amusement to those around us with our exclamations of wonder and discovery.

1 Like

It is from a store called Relax The Back and you can have it custom built with options.

I think of SONOS like the TV in the kitchen. It is there for basic needs. I have not to date sat and “listened” to any of the SONOS devices, but I do like selecting a playlist and have it create a mood at home or in the office.

I do not have plans to update my SONOS devices as long as they provide that basic background music role.

Back to the original thread: I would consider the Audioquest Niagra 3000.

I bought an Eames 20+ years ago when they were $2500. It shows its age but sure is comfy. But it’s not in the listening room right now.

For $1000-3000 I would do a dedicated 20 amp electrical panel with its own ground for the hifi, isolated from the rest of the house systems.

looks just like mine except for the leather, mines sorta Blue Grey , but I suspect not an orginal, more like $1500

Wonderful choice