Triangle: iPad

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Yes.

Connected Audio Devices

Yes.

Number of Tracks in Library

Yes.

Description of Issue

I’m burning in some new gear so overnight backups are failing due to music playing. This is expected.

What’s not expected is that I’m not being notified of this failure on my Windows 10 remote. The warning triangle works as expected on iPad remote. I’ve not gotten a warning triangle under windows since 880 even though every night the backup fails.

Bringing to your attention as possible bug. Thanks!

Reminds me of:

yup, this is why I waited a few days and today made absolutely sure the windows remote was the first started today.

It’s not that someone else is dismissing the notification.

1 Like

Hey @ipeverywhere,

Thanks a lot for letting us know of this. Despite the delayed reply, we want to hear about potential bugs or any issue you might run into. I just returned to the office yesterday and saw this today.

I’ve connected with our QA and product teams so they are aware of this issue. I believe it might be the same with this one.

We’ll stay connected :nerd_face:

1 Like

It’s been a while, and I wanted to check in and let everyone know that we’re still actively looking into this — we’ve now expanded our testing to broader environments.

I’ll circle back when I hear more :nerd_face:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.