I'm starting to get a little fatigued with Roon's playback drawbacks

Yep, as the original poster, I would say that the Roon team has addressed the topic. Not saying Shuffle and Radio are now perfect, but so far so good with listening, and I just appreciate that Roon heard and delivered. AS per my other post, Happy Holidays to the Roon team and to all our fellow Rooneys!

4 Likes

The irony is the stuff was already in testing by the time you’d posted.

2 Likes

@evand – oh! the heavy burden of alpha group :slight_smile:

Well, I guess that is ironic. But not knowing that it was planned for an imminent release, I think the post was still a fair statement backed up by a number of other users in the same boat.

5 Likes

Yes, it was. Don‘t get frustrated. Working in research with fashion supplier companies I learned that pret-a-porter is comanded 2 year before. Books that define the new colors for the next season fashion are printed 2 or more years ahead as texile needs to be made and shipped way before the consumer sees the new fashion colors. That‘s how textile industry work and any other industry as well.

Yep, I’ve been in software design and development as well as representing many many clients legally in that space for years. Mostly I was just venting on a gloomy Monday morning, but interested to see who else was waiting eagerly for the improved shuffle and radio. So far, so good!

3 Likes

And it’s was good therapy also, I was beginning to dispair a bit. Communal angst is always a bit easier than personal torment. :wink:

.sjb

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 28 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.