Imported album split into 3 - unable to 're-unite'

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Corei5 NUC with latest ROON ROCK build

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

ethernet to Gigabit switch

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

NAS Synology DS1819+ for storage, Auralic VEGA G1 DAC as Roon endpoint

Description Of Issue

I add an album to the Synology and after the usual auto-rescan, the album shows up as 3 albums in Roon remote. It’s the DSD file of Hoslt’s The Planets plus Percy Grainger’s The Warriors with John Eliot Gardiner on Deutsche Gramophone.
I have 3 images of the album cover, each with a handful of tracks. I am trying to combine them into a single album and failing.
I have looked at the user guides. I have tried ‘Fix Track Grouping’, ‘Identify Album’, I have tried adding tracks from all 3 to a new 4th disc. Nothing I do seems to work, so I assume I am doing something wrong, hence my visit here.
Can someone explain or point me to a step-by-step on how to fix this please?
Thanks for any input.

Select on all three. Then edit, merge album.

OK, that is the part I seem to miss. I am looking at a screen with 4 of the same album cover. If I click on 1, the album loads with whatever track(s) are inside. How do I ‘select’ more than one album?

With touch long touch on first then touch others. Windows right click first then left click others. Mac you’re on your own :slight_smile:

thanks :slight_smile: that was the bit I was missing. Thank you for your help.

1 Like

No problems.
Although a bit clunky the Knowledge Base is quite good.
https://kb.roonlabs.com/FAQ:_How_do_I_select_songs_or_albums%3F_What_can_I_do%3F

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.