Hi! What’s not quite right with Roon?
· None of the above quite fits
None of the above quite fits
· None of these quite match
Tell us what's going on
· Hello Roon Support,
I am experiencing a persistent and very frustrating problem with the integration between Roon and my Qobuz account.
The synchronization of my Qobuz favorites/albums with Roon is highly inconsistent and appears to be completely unpredictable.
For example:
Some albums that I add to my Qobuz favorites using either the Qobuz iOS app or the Qobuz desktop application do not appear in Roon.
Some of them eventually appear in Roon, sometimes without any apparent reason or action on my part.
Albums that were already visible in Roon can subsequently disappear from my Roon library, even though they are still present in my Qobuz account.
After restarting Roon, I sometimes find that albums have disappeared, while others have reappeared.
In some cases I only discover that an album has disappeared when I actually want to play it.
There are also albums that are clearly available on Qobuz (and can be found and played in the Qobuz iOS app) but cannot be found at all when searching for them through Roon.
As a result, I cannot rely on Roon as an accurate representation of my Qobuz library. The behaviour seems non-deterministic: the same library can appear differently after restarting Roon, and I have no way of knowing whether an album currently displayed in Roon will still be there later.
I have already tried several troubleshooting steps, including forcing synchronization/rescanning and logging out of my Qobuz account in Roon and logging back in. Unfortunately, none of these actions has resolved the problem.
I should also stress that, apart from this issue, I am generally satisfied with Roon and appreciate its functionality (although I would appreciate AU/VST plugins support, absent to this day I believe). However, the way the Qobuz integration currently behaves creates considerable friction in everyday music listening. It is particularly frustrating because I purchased a lifetime Roon license largely because I wanted a reliable and convenient way of managing and accessing my music.
At this point, I would therefore appreciate it if you could investigate whether there is a known issue with Qobuz synchronization, favorites, or library indexing, and advise me on what diagnostic information you would need from my system to identify the cause.
I have the latest version of Roon.
Thank you in advance for looking into this.
Best regards,
Tell us about your home network
· Bouygues Telecom router, France, no VPN