Incorrect sort in most played albums after restart

Hi @support

I use a lot of the albums view sorted by most played. And the order changes in some albums every time I restart the core (every day).
After restart, when I open the app, in the first page, I see albums that I haven’t played for a while, in a higher position that should be. And albums that I know I played, are passed to the second page. And by just playing one track it comes back to the position it has to be, in the first page, at the top.
Can you review this issue?

Additional data:
Roon 1.5 (build 323) client on MacOs 10.13.5. MBP late 2011 16gb
Roon 1.5 (build 323) core on Ubuntu 16.04. NUC7I5BNK i5 8gb
My collection is around 40k tracks, in a Synology NAS and in Tidal HiFi

Thanks
Miquel

Hey @Miquel_Barba — Thanks for sharing your report with us!

In order to get some greater insight into what may be happening here, may I ask that you please answer the following:

• Does resorting the page place things in the expected correct order (i.e. clicking the arrow next to sort selection twice)?
  • Does this behavior happen every time? Can you get screenshots of this screen before and after restarting Roon so we can see an example of this?

Regards,
Dylan

Hi @dylan

• No, resorting (with the arrow) gives the same order
  • I attach you 4 images. The first & second page before and after restarting the core. I didn’t play any song in between

Before page 1:

Before page 2:

After page 1:

After page 2:

Thanks
Miquel

I appreciate the screenshots, @Miquel_Barba!

I have enabled diagnostics on your account so our technical staff can get some more insight into what’s going on here. The next time your Core is active a diagnostics report will automatically be generated and uploaded directly to our servers

Once that’s been received, I’ll be sure to update this thread and pass the diagnostics, along with the screenshots, over to the team for further analysis.

-Dylan

Hi @dylan, any news on this?

Thanks
Miquel

Hey @Miquel_Barba,

Thanks for reaching out. I passed the diagnostics report along to the team for analysis, but they’re still investigating currently. As soon as I get feedback from them I’ll be sure to reach out and update you.

Regards,
Dylan

Hey @dylan

Any news on this?

Thanks
Miquel