Information does not change on Apple TV or Chromecast display

Has anyone been able to resolve this issue? I am having the same problem, both on Chromecast and Apple TV. Track tilte will not change, nor does Cover art between Artists/Albums, and progress bar is frozen on progress of first track played (14 seconds into first track played after conecting chromecast/appleTV). Core is on QNAP NAS running i7 CPU and 16GB of RAM.

Grateful if you could provide a resolution Roon team.

Hey @Rui_Henriques,

We’d love to take a closer look at what might be going on in your case. While the symptoms might be similar to others’, the causes could be different.

Could you please let us know what are the exact models of the devices you are using: the Apple TV and the Chromecast as well?

Many thanks :pray:

Thank you for your replay beka and the roon team’s interest in resolving the issue - Commendable.

There must have been some sort of file corruption or glich when I first saved the database on the QNAP, because I was able to resolve the issue by symply re-saving/changing the location of the roon database in the QNAP.

Devices are QNAP TVS-671, Apple TV 4K 2nd Gen and Chromecast 3rd Gen.

Many thanks

Cheers

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.