Innuos Pulse has finally arrived

Unboxed and burning in. I’ll be excited to hear what others hear and feel on the unit but it’s very musical right out of the box.

Setup with the Mscaler and TT2 was a little wonky within roon, but hopefully certification and software updates will address.

LUMIN Mini U1 officially on the market!

1 Like

This device is not Roon Ready or Roon Tested and we do not actively support Roon Core on this device (or line of devices).

If you find it running Roon Core or Roon endpoint support, they violate our terms and conditions and steal our intellectual property.

We are encouraging them to become Roon Ready, but there has been no movement there yet.

If you want to use this product with Roon, wait for proper Roon Ready support or expect it to break at some point in the future.

3 Likes

Nice response

2 Likes

I should clarify.

This is awesome and they, as always, did a great job.

It’s the Pulse which is not sanctioned at the moment (but could be in the future).

3 Likes

Just checking in on Innuos and Roon. The Roon response has a whole new level of arsehole about it. Looks like I will cancel my Roon subscription and try the Innuos Sense app.

2 Likes

I believe there were claims from some that the manufacturer were claiming their products were Roon Ready when they were not.

@danny was clearly putting things right.

My post wasn’t the spot for it, it was petty and antagonistic towards me.

2 Likes

I think Danny’s response was pushed out to all posts Innuos related, due to certain claims at the time. :+1:

Yes def makes sense to do that on my post that is merely just exuding a little joy over a new piece of gear :saluting_face:

1 Like

I have received my Innuos Pulse today. It replaces an Aries Femto as a streaming bridge. Running it as a Roon Endpoint works very well even without Roon Ready or Roon Tested label. Compared to the Femto it’s a dramatic improvement that I wouldn‘t have believed. I’m curious if it will be even better after burning in.

2 Likes