Installed 2.0. none of my devices can find the roon core. Ive rebooted everything 2x. is there another way to reboot the The program on both the imac and m2 macbook is unstable to where I cannot access anything.. core?

Roon Core Machine

mac os

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Connected Audio Devices

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

Same issue with macBook Air and iPhone. Worked fine after the upgrade yesterday. Today the core is not found be any device.

I am having the same issue. I upgraded the roon server and client software both to 2.0. After connecting with the client connection, it takes a long time to find the server, then it goes online and offline every few seconds. I am running the client from the same core computer to test.

Hey @Marty_Teasdale,

After reviewing your account, it looks like you’ve successfully upgraded all your devices to 2.0. Has that helped your connectivity issue?

If not, please fill out more information around your setup:

Roon Core Machine

Include your operating system and machine info (Model, CPU, RAM)

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Your network gear (model of routers/switches) and if on WiFi/Ethernet

Connected Audio Devices

Specify what devices you’re using and their connection types, like USB/HDMI/Chromecast, etc.)

Number of Tracks in Library

Tell us how large your music library is, eg. “30,000 tracks”

Description of Issue

Tell us about the problem you’re having in as much detail as possible. Screenshots are always appreciated!

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.