Installing SSD in Nucleus. Are drive rails, silver & black screws included w/ Nucleus?

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Roon Nucleus+

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

BT

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Audio Research REF CB9 SE

Description Of Issue

Anxiously awaiting arrival of my just purchased Roon Nucleus+ to replace my Mac Mini Core. I’ve already received my SanDisk Ultra 3D SSD 4 TB but it does not come with mounting kit. Will the Nucleus+ come with required installation kit? I want to be ready to install soon as my Nucleus+ arrives. Could not find such installation kit on usually places (i.e. SanDisk, Amazon, …). Help with reply appreciated!

I don’t have a nucleus but I’ve read on this site that they do come with the rails and screws. Congratulations on your choice.

Thanks. I can’t wait. My reward after ripping CDs for many months.

Always backup your music…and your database…separately as they different things.

2 Likes

Just installed mine. Rails and silver screws are built in. Screws that hold the drive to the rails may or may not. I bought mine used and the prior owners said he never saw addition screws. Roon was nice enough to send me some(3 instead of 4). Seems to be pretty secure, but I ordered some addition screws. 50 for $1.00. LMK if you need some all ill send them out when I get them.

1 Like

Yes, they come with rails and screws. No worries. Easy to install.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.