Integrate Deezer streaming service

Doesn’t really matter which way around it is - the end result is the same.
Not having a go at either Roon or Deezer.
It is what it is - disappointing

The end result is the same, but the recipient to address it to changes. Did you let Deezer know?

Yup.
There are are nearly 500 upvotes now but don’t seem to be engaging anymore.

2 Likes

That’s for sure!

1 Like

I’ve dropped both Tidal and Apple Music. So I only have Qobuz and Deezer left. I did like the combination of Tidal and Qobuz when it comes to their Roon integration. But to be honest. Qobuz combined with Deezer, both annual sub, cost about the same per month compared to Tidal Hi-Fi+.

And both Qobuz and Deezer offer excellent sound quality for an affordable price.

Both streaming services are well supported on the streaming apps for my streamers. BluOS for my Bluesound Node X and StreamMagic for my Cambridge Audio CXNv2.

But I fear Deezer getting Roon integration is just a case of wishful thinking.

4 Likes

Now that Harmon International is a little closer to Deezer in France, is there any chance of Harmon putting a little pressure nudge in the direction of Deezer for integration with ROON?

Hopefully, there are still some lifetime ROON subscribers, like myself who have not given up hope for Deezer integration.

HARMON/ROON KINDLY POINT YOUR BIG SPEAKER MUSCLES IN THE DIRECTION OF DEEZER AND MAKE THIS DREAM INTEGRATION FRUITFUL.

どうもありがとう😊