Integrate Deezer streaming service

When/if this happens I’ll drop Tidal like a hot potato.

I also subscribe to Spotify (kids), Deezer Hi-Fi, and Amazon Music HD (this should also get ROON). Unfortunately Qobuz still not available here in Canada.

5 Likes

If Qobuz comes to Canada or Deezer comes to Roon, I’m dropping Tidal asap.

5 Likes

Why not move to a country where Qobuz is available? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lol, I’m not sure anyone is “audiophile” enough to do that

6 Likes

Hah! That’s exactly what I want to do!

Problem is wife says she’s invested too much into the garden to move. Lol.

5 Likes

You might be an audiophile if…

1 Like

Hi Rooners,

This is a reminder to head over to the Deezer forum and upvote the Roon integration. Their team is actively talking about it now. I would love to see Deezer as the dragonslayer!

5 Likes

I’m head there now. I’ve said it before, but deezers flow gets me. I recently went back to it after months of Tidal and Spotify. And darn, I missed it. Roon and deezer and I would be over the moon

7 Likes

+1 for Deezer integration please.

3 Likes

+1 For Deezer. Why is it only Tidal and Qobuz

3 Likes

You may want to ask at the Deezer forum, why they don’t want to be integrated into Roon.

2 Likes

Doesn’t Deezer have a 10k limit on tracks?

I’m reading “+1” posts in this thread. They don’t sway things.

If you want to add your vote - click the Vote button at the top of the thread - that’s what counts as a vote…

2 Likes

This thread only has 8 votes…The thread at Deezer has >300 wonderful people asking for this to happen! What would be nice is some honest dialogue from the team. Is it on both team’s backlog?

4 Likes

Bumping this one up:) Is the idea being considered at the moment? Any talks between Roon and Deezer folks?

2 Likes

Last update was a while ago.

3 Likes

After several years of talk (?), it would be great if it would happen one day.

2 Likes

Can the mods have the right people reach out to Deezer again please. They’re about ready with AAOS capability and looks like they may have done some development work that could mean Roon soon. Would be worth pressing on now :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Adding comments and upvoting on their forum is the right place to do this. Right now more people want Samsung watch support than Roon support. By posting and upvoting on their forums, your voice will be heard by decision makers at Deezer.

You’ve been heard here. We are ready to integrate when they are.

14 Likes

Thanks for this clarification. Been waiting for this integration for many years now and its good to know where the blockage is. I’m not interested in hires or mqa. Deezer with straight 16/44 and its larger catalogue, not to mention Flow would be a great addition to the service. Cheers Ian

1 Like